Now that you have established your Share Savings Account... CONGRATULATIONS, you are now an owner of MED5 Federal Credit Union!
Have some money you would like to invest at a higher yield of return? Well, look no more.
Call MED5 FCU for any investment questions.
Share Certificates (CD's) are a secure way to invest your money at a high rate of return. Share Certificates are high yielding, no risk investments, letting you secure a competitive fixed rate of return for an extended period of time. Choose maturities from 6 months to 48 months with a minimum investment of $1,000.00. You have a choice to either let your dividends compound quarterly to the certificate or to withdraw your dividends penalty free. Early withdrawal will be subject to a penalty. Remember, your funds are federally insured up to $250,000 compliments of NCUA. Click here or contact one of our Officers if you are interested in calculating how your funds can be insured over $250,000.
It's never too early to start saving
These accounts offer a higher dividend rate than a regular IRA savings account requires a minimum deposit of $1,000. As an investor, you have the same choices with IRA Share Certificate accounts as you do with regular Share Certificates, but have the advantage of tax deferment until withdrawn.
Roth Ira's offer unique and exciting savings opportunities and they have gotten better over the years. Roth IRA's give many members an easy and safe way to plan for the future.
With a Roth IRA:
- Contributions are allowed at any age.
- Qualified distributions are tax-free.
- Flexible withdrawal options are available.
- The amount you can contribute each year is increasing.
Coverdell Education IRA's
A Coverdell Educational Savings Account (ESA) can help parents sleep at night.
- Unlike state 529 plans, Coverdell ESA's can be used to pay for qualified elementary and secondary education expenses.
- Earnings grow on a tax-deferred basis, and distributions are tax-free if the money is used to pay qualified education expenses.
Investment Rates/IRA Rates
|Effective August 22nd, 2018|